I love searching for art on etsy. It's affordable and abundant.


Holly (of decor8) wrote an incredible post this week for Real Simple's blog all about her 60 favorite etsy artists for children's rooms or nurseries.

I could easily spend an entire day staring at these images (with my face three inches from my screen). There are so many of these artists I would love to have in my home.

About a year ago I ordered two prints from one of these featured artists, Mandy from Belle and Boo. Mandy was an absolute joy to work with and the prints are beyond beautiful.

"Lost"

"Found"I purchased a large print of "Found" and a smaller print of "Lost", put them in mismatched frames that were painted the same color, and propped the smaller against the larger on a shelf in the girls room. You can sort of see it here below (a pic from my post about my girls' room).

 
Top