LGN reader Erin wrote in asking me to share some of my favorite childrens' rooms. She has a little boy and a little girl and will be decorating a room for each of them. She wants the rooms to feel grown up and sophisticated - not baby-like at all.

Well, Erin, there is a surprising shortage of boys rooms here. {that could be due to the fact that I have two girls} But I really like the ones that are included (especially Jenna Lyon's black nursery for her son, Beckett). Also, some of the rooms below are probably not actually children's rooms, but since Erin is looking for a more sophisticated style, I thought some of the ideas might still work.

As always, if any of you would like me to do a copy cat design/get the look for less post on one of these rooms, leave a comment or send me an email and I'd be happy to help.

Enjoy!




































































 
Top