I'm helping a friend decorate her new house and she is looking for a kid's table to go with these chairs from Conran.


She wants something similar to my kiddie table, that doesn't look too juvenile. I got ours at Home Goods about six months ago:



I love that it's solid wood and sort of a farmhouse style.

This one from PBK is beautiful, but it's pretty expensive even on sale at $299.


I think that a taller (at least 18" high) coffee or side table can make for a great kid's table. And they're always so cheap at yard sales and on craigslist.

Here are a couple from my friend's craigslist that we're considering. It's fun to think outside the box with these. A little paint would go a long way in making these look more kid-appropriate. Sunshine yellow! Fire engine red! Leaf green!








The IKEA Lack side table also works great as a kid's table. It is crazy cheap ($7.99), comes in a lot of colors, and is a great size especially for smaller spaces.
Do any of you readers have a good secret source for inexpensive but great kid's tables?
 
Top