Hi friends,

How was your weekend? I'm starting to feel better and was able to get some progress done on my dining room.

I was talking to one of my girlfriends on the phone yesterday while I was painting my china hutch. I was telling (well, complaining to) her about how hard it is for me to sleep at night lately, no matter how tired I am. I shared that I'm a little stressed out about how fast this pregnancy is going by. I'm in the third trimester already, I don't feel prepared for her arrival and we definitely have not decided on a name yet. And to be honest, since this is our third daughter, I'm a little tapped out on girls names.

I saw this post on Sugar City Journal, and I was inspired to ask my stylish readers for their input. What are your favorite girls names? To give you a sense of our style, our favorites right now are

Evelyn
Annelise (or maybe just Elise?)
Vivian
Margot
Lillian

ALSO: does anyone know where I can get this exact bookcase? It needs to be wall-mounted.

 
Top