I think we've found an apartment. It's pretty awesome, but the reality of city living hit me as we toured the new place last weekend. I wish I was as lucky as Kelly Wearstler, to have a 10,000 sq ft storage room for all my favorite finds...


I've been planning on doing a yard sale here in Delaware, but recently Michael came up with the great idea of a big community sale in a nearby bigger city - where bloggers and readers alike could come together to buy and/or sell their furniture, home items, or anything else home decor related (for all you Etsy sellers out there). I know that I will have at least one moving truck full of furniture to unload.

If I coordinated a large flea market type set-up in July, would you come? Where would you be willing to drive to? (please vote below or leave a comment)


What city should the flea market be held in?

If you're interested in selling, especially, I'd love to get an email from you. I need to start organizing pretty soon if I'm going to make this happen.

It would be SO amazing to get to meet some of you lovely readers!
 
Top