Thank you all so, SO much for your responses to my little survey. If you haven't taken it yet, I'd really love your help. I want to make sure I'm capturing a good sample of my readers. The feedback so far has been amazingly helpful as I'm organizing what to say at Alt.


Also, the overwhelming response to the last question - which asked for constructive criticism about my blog and how it can be better - was that you readers want more photos of my home and my projects again. I hear you! And truthfully, I feel the same way. I know the reason many of you started reading LGN was because of the project sharing. Those projects led to successes in my design business, and I feel as a result of that, I've been less available to focus on sharing with you readers.

Part of my resolution list this year is to get back to basics and focus more energy on original content. So, I guess that's my long-winded way of saying - thanks for hanging in there! Great posts are on the way! Promise.

ANYWAY! Let's talk lighting. This was a fun sight for me last week as I rounded the corner to the lighting department in Home Depot.


I'm a sucker for round chandeliers. This one comes in two sizes 21" and 14". So pretty in an entry, a dressing room or a fancy powder bath! Not cheap at $300 and $400 each, but also not too crazy.

 
Top