Two quick things:

Firstly, Jordan rocks my world. She delivered a big ol' stack of freshly pressed business cards to me at Alt and it was like Christmas, except Santa was a gorgeous and witty brunette in a cute floral dress.



You can't really tell in these photos, but the edges are a really bright persimmon red. I love them.



Jordan's letterpress business will be going strong while she lives abroad this year. She'll be doing the designs herself and her talented business partner, Alexis, will do the printing. I couldn't be happier with the quality of my cards.

Also, I had help designing my card layout and my new logo (see the JK blind emboss behind my new business name?). My professional site is finally going to launch soon. I'll post more about that later, but I have been so incredibly happy with my designer, Eileen. If you need help with your site, shoot her an email here.

Second item of business:

Craigslist has been so good to me the past few weeks. Check out one of the pairs of chairs I got for almost nothing recently.



PS Want to be the happiest person for an hour or two? Type the word "pair" in your craigslist search box (either the furniture or antiques section) and all kinds of goodness shows up. It's true. Everything is better in pairs.



These are going to be our host chairs for the DR table. They need some work, for sure. But a little paint and fabric will go a long way.



I'm thinking white frames and something in a bold but small-scale pattern for the fabric. Or maybe like acid yellow paint on the frames and solid black Sunbrella for the fabric? Maybe still a fun pattern on the chair backs...
 
Top