Who doesn't love Leontine Linens? For a preppy girl like me, the line represents the ultimate in monogrammed luxury. I think you need a trust fund to order a set of bedding though...




Maybe someday I'll have saved enough pennies for Leontine. In the meantime, I...'borrowed' a few of their monogram designs to make my husband's and my monogram in photoshop.



This sad little thrift store umbrella stand (that has been painted every color in the rainbow since I bought it a few years ago) badly needed a facelift...


This is how crazy I am guys - I taped a piece of freezer paper to my computer screen and traced the image.


I did some fine-tuning with a pen...


Then I carefully cut out the design with an X-acto knife. And then adhered the paper to my freshly painted umbrella stand.


Then I used a sponge roller to apply some white paint.


Here's the 100% free outcome:

Photobucket

A huge improvement, no? I love it.

umbrella side

Umbrella Entry
 
Top