I received all kinds of emails about the fabric that reader Banks used on her pelmet box:


Banks also used the Invigodk pattern to line her freshly painted china hutch.


She also had some of the fabric laminated and upholstered her now kid-proof dining chairs!

Banks was kind enough to hunt down the maker and name of the fabric. It's milled by Richloom, called Invigodk in Confetti. She bought her yardage at Forsyth Fabrics in Atlanta. For those of us not local, the fabric is available online at Orien Textiles.


And in related news, I found myself in Pier 1 a few days ago and remembered that Banks had mentioned that there was a chair there in the Invigodk pattern.


I think it's pretty. Even though I think you lose a bit of the pattern with the tufting, I still like the details.


It's a pretty small slipper chair and would be perfect for an apartment or dorm room. Or a nursery. It's on sale for $199.


Thanks for all the investigative work, Banks!
 
Top