I am really loving the blog Good Bones, Great Pieces, which is authored by a mother and daughter design team. (hello, dream!)

Together they decorated this beautiful little apartment in Brooklyn Heights, which was recently featured in Traditional Home. You can read the article here. It's a good one, full of great tips.

I am so, so in love with this little settee from Mitchell Gold. I can never get enough of ticking stripes. That mirror is to die for. And the pop of yellow from the lamp is just perfection.

I think what I love the most about this apartment is that it doesn't look overly decorated. There is a sense of purpose and history with each piece and nothing is too matchy.



That gorgeous cream chair with the brown velvet piping above and below was a $25 Craigslist find.

White is such a good choice when painting furniture for small spaces.


I love the black matting in the framed art series above the bed.




And what a beautful vanity! I think it was clever to give the side table double duty as a vanity.



If you're not already reading the Good Bones, Great Pieces blog, you're really missing out.
 
Top