Friends, I'm so happy to report that our loft has WALLS!! Hallelujah. There's still some finishing that will take place over the next day or two, but I couldn't be happier to finally have closets to hang up our clothes and put away the second half of our boxes. And then!! Let the decorating begin!

I'm thinking of a pair of sputnik or sputnik-esque chandeliers over the farmhouse table in the dining area. Something like this vintage beauty would be the ideal. But at $4800, this one's definitely not in the budget.


I think this one is cool, from Shades of Light ($350)


And this one from Z Gallerie is similar, for $250


I love the size (36"!!) of this sputnik from Room Service Home ($550).


Faux bamboo meets sputnik in Jonathan Adler's Meurice chandelier ($750).


I'm loving the smoke version of the Lotus Flower Chandelier - It has a sort of feminine sputnik vibe.


The IKEA Maskros is a great size for the price tag ($89). It might be worth a try... Maybe as a place holder until I can afford the real deal sputnik?


Have you come across any great chandeliers lately?

 
Top