This week is a busy one. Wrapping up the wall construction in our apartment. Finishing and starting a few client projects. More family in town. Birthdays. Field trips. Road trips. You get the picture.

But, the exciting thing to report is that now that our walls are (basically) done, I've been brainstorming fun projects and purchases for our place! I thought this week it would be fun to share some of the images saved in my 'NYC APT' folder.

Could kill for these curtains...


A wall of bookshelves in an interesting color and with a ladder!


This screen makes me want to experiment with striped fabric and wallpaper on the diagonal...


Inspiration for our pantry. I just painted my shelving out in glossy navy with yellow trim and I placed a big order for my favorite Weck jars.


via Absolutely Beautiful Things

I love this great linen available through Ballard for $24/yd.


If this post didn't convince you to buy some great antiques and reupholster them with fabulous fabric, maybe seeing this amazing sofa will. I'm so in love with that fabric!


via style court
 
Top