Recently I got an email from HSN with a coupon for 15% off. I clicked on, thinking I might look to see if the Nate Berkus line had anything new for me. Before I could get to the Nate stuff I was reminded that Carlton Varney has a line for HSN.

His look is very preppy, very southern. I love his style in small doses for common room or in full force for a little girls bedroom.

These sheets are great!


And how about this adorable ottoman? So cute for the bathroom, the end of a hallway or a little nook.



This vanity stool is a tie for my favorite piece in the line. Comes in all different colors.

But this bedding is what excited me most. It features my favorite Carlton V print - Tobacco leaf.



Okay, now. I know this image is not exactly current. But put on your ugly blinders for a sec and imagine this bedspread as a duvet. Ditch the unfortunate throw pillows and the stripey pieces and replace the euros and skirt with a crisp inky blue/navy trimmed out in white. Awesome, I think!

 
Top