Christmas parties and preparations at the Komenda household officially wrapped up earlier this week (phew!), so now that clients are too busy with their own holiday celebrations, I have a little time on my hands to get some projects done around the house.

Our entry console looks like this:


And is getting painted a shade of emerald green from the discontinued at Home Depot line of Ralph Lauren paints. I think it was called 'Polo" but I need to check. I bought the paint months ago during the big clearance sale.

It's a pretty color though and sort of reminds me of the walls in this amazing room I spied on Blair's blog.


I'll share more photos when my rug gets in and when I can corner my sweet/overworked husband and have him help me hang the ginormous mirror currently just leaning against the wall on the console. Nothing says Merry Christmas like home improvement projects.
 
Top