This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you been in to a Pier 1 store in the past couple of weeks?? Let's just say, if you are still trying to get up some lovely holiday decor before your in-laws arrive, Pier 1 is your one-stop shop! Check out a fraction (!) of the ornament section at my local store:
But, if you're already on top of your holiday decorating, Pier 1 has some really great furniture and accessories that would make for home-run holiday gifts! Here are some of the pieces that really caught my eye:
I LOVE this red chinois console!
This iron and wood step stool would be gorgeous in a library, pantry or kitchen!
  

I've actually been meaning to blog about the amazing black dining table for a while now. I love this so much. It reminds me of something from Oly Studio or Brocade Home for a fraction of the price.
Check out the detail of the leg:
And how about this butler's pantry!? Leave it as is or get creative with a fun paint color.
I also love this cabinet!
Isn't this a beautiful stacking ball lamp? It looks so expensive in person!
  

Also, two mercury glass lamps that caught my eye in the store:
Gorgeous tortoise shell patterned hurricane glass!
And all sorts of beautiful blue and white jars...
There was a great section brimming with stocking stuffer ideas. I loved this gold measuring tape, animal print compact mirrors, and I love this cheetah pashmina too!
I picked up some blinking Rudolph noses for my girls and some of the jingle bell sticks:
And Santa may or may not be putting one of these adorable zebras in one of my daughters' stockings:
  

These insulated cups are going in my stocking
Also on my wish list? Well, I was pretty smitten with this capiz shell mirror. It was HUGE and absolutely gorgeous!
And of course, the Honeycomb mirror is still at the very top of my list! I have it on hold in a store in NJ, so I might be beating Santa to the punch on this one.
This brown velvet pillow was a favorite of the day for me - it reminds me of Lulu DK's Chant. The little boudoir size is perfect for an arm chair.
Do you have a favorite?
Visit Sponsor's Site
 
Top