My mom is redoing her dining room and wants to put up a wallpaper in a blue or aqua color. We had our choices narrowed down to:

Cole and Son's Hummingbird


Osborne and Little's Asuka


Romo's Lasari


Zoffany's Cherry Blossom


Cole and Sons Egerton


Cole and Son's Tulip Tree



My mom's heavily leaning toward Romo's Kimura in Alpine.


Here's a wider shot in a different colorway.


The paper is going to look amazing, but it will be a bit of an investment. If you want something graphic and unexpected on your walls, but can't afford wallpaper, I think this project from This Old House via Mrs. Limestone is the perfect alternative. I am so crazy about this and wish that I had smooth enough walls to try it!


You can use their pattern for this project or trace over your favorite fabric or wallpaper sample. (The possibilities are endless!)


The basic idea is to make a grid over your traced pattern and on your wall(s) with a chalk line, then start drawing!


So cool, right?
 
Top