I've really liked Schumacher's 'Zimba' (released in 2008) since I saw these showroom pictures published in Southern Accents.


I also like the same pattern as wallpaper (from the Schumacher website).

I know the design is not for everyone. It's not traditionally "pretty," but I love the sort-of organic, wild feel to the pattern.

So you can imagine my thrill when last week I found FOUR YARDS of the Schumacher gem on eBay for $25. Shipping was only $5, so I paid $30 total for all this gray and white linen awesomeness.


I can't wait to share the project {I think} I'm going to do with this fabric! Cheap and GOOD. You guys will love it.


Point of the post: eBay is the place to look for designer, to-the-trade fabrics.

Look in mags and online for the fabric prints that catch your eye. Then read the fine print (or the resources page in the back) for manufacturer information. And then, if you're patient, it will come up on eBay for a fraction of the retail price. Promise. It's worked for me every time.
 
Top