Are you a book junkie like me?

Remember last week when I posted about these great books from the Selby? Yeah, the French ones that I still really want even though I don't really understand French.

I knew the book covers reminded me of other books I had seen online, but couldn't remember where.

Then I saw this post on A Little Sussy, that reminded me of this post on Design*Sponge. Ah, yes. The gorgeous Penguin Classics with covers designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith.
The limited edition books were published by Penguin UK and were originally offered only at the UK-based bookstore, Waterstone's. The Design*Sponge post has the link to the books where they were sold for about $32 each. Despite the price setback, I was disappointed to discover the books are not on the Waterstone's website anymore. Sold out maybe? I was so bummed.

BUT! After poking around on the internet and searching for the books' ISBNs, I discovered that Indigo Books out of Canada now sells the series. The great part? They are on sale for $14.99!!


The best part? The price is listed in Canadian dollars, so the books are a little more than $11 US each! So exciting, right? Some of the best titles, all wrapped up in the prettiest covers you've ever seen. Heavenly.

 
Top