I've received a number of emails about this fabric (which was the photo backdrop to the books in my last post).

Believe it or not, the fabric is a $10.95 per yard indoor/outdoor print from Waverly! It's called 'Lovely Lattice' and the color is 'Lagoon'. The print comes in black and citrine as well.


I ordered 4 yards from here to reupholster my dining room settee. I was thrilled with the print, weight and feel - not to mention the stain-resistant qualities of indoor/outdoor fabric.

It's a tiny bit more blue-green in person than the photos imply (hence the name 'lagoon') and I think it is lovely.

It really seems like Waverly is trying to add trendy patterns to all their product lines.

Check out these temporary wallpaper solutions from Waverly (available online and through Sherwin Williams stores):

This black and cream ($24.49 per single roll), here, would be perfect for an entry hall or a small powder room. Or even framed out in molding for a bigger room. Comes in other colors, too.


This ($24.49 per single roll)


seems like a very loose interpretation of this (also available in black and white) from Cole and Son ($100+ per roll).


This leafy wallpaper looks awesome ($25.89 per single roll)


as seen here, via design*sponge


Never again will I associate Waverly with grapevines and antiqued roosters!
 
Top