I've got some Christmasy things on my mind today.

1) Mistral Grapefruit Red Currant Soap smells so dang good that sometimes I am tempted to take a nibble on my hands after washing.

Great gift idea.
2) Speaking of good-smelling things, thanks to Blueprint Bliss, I am going to pick up a couple of generic brand Pine candles from Walmart for $3.50 each. They are supposed to be a good (cheap) substitute for a favorite holiday candle of mine, Frasier Fir by Thymes (about $30 ea)
3) If I didn't already have a tree skirt, I would totally try this easy DIY project from Isabella and Max Rooms.


4) My sista Caitlin has an awesome Christmas Gift List going on her beautiful blog. I'm completely smitten with the work of this etsy artist that she posted about. Most of the artist's watercolor paintings are only $25-45. Who wouldn't absolutely love to get original art for Christmas??

Evening, July Lake, by Harry Stooshinoff

This one's much bigger and more expensive, but I really love it.


5) Another way to gift some art (though it's hardly original) - I spotted a peacock blue Keep Calm poster at AC Moore for $11. Just in case someone out there doesn't have one.


6) I made Darby's Cinnamon Honey Butter for Christmas treats to give to neighbors and friends. The recipe is CRAZY easy and so very delicious.

image by Darby

7) Another easy and delicious Christmas treat that seriously hits the spot? Homemade hot cocoa. YUM!

8) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the laboring advice! So may great suggestions that I'm sure will come in handy very soon. I'll be sure to report what worked best for me.
 
Top