Dear Friends,

Thank you for all the kind emails and comments about baby #3. I am so, so grateful for all the love and support I feel from you all!

She is still not here.

I'm almost a week past due at this point and am trying to keep a positive attitude. We went to the hospital last night to be induced, but ended up getting rescheduled and sent back home. Frustrating!

I know that she'll be here soon. Right now, I'm just trying to keep up the energy level and focus on family and Christmas festivities.

Thanks for being patient with me - I promise to post as soon as she comes. In the meantime, I could really use some happy thoughts and prayers!

Lots of love and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

jenny

image from Canadian House and Home, a magazine that is so definitely on my Christmas list.

via House of Turquoise
 
Top