One of the best parts about having a blog is having access to lots of people and their opinions. This post has nothing to do with interior design (other than the pretty nursery pics - the design is by Angie Hranosky) and that's why I'm posting it on a Sunday night. Thanks for letting me get personal here sometimes.



I am quickly approaching 39 weeks. The end of this pregnancy is very near. I had two very, very different labors and deliveries with my other girls. I expect that this one will be equally unique.



SO!! I want to hear your best advice on labor pain management! What worked for you??

My husband and I have started a list of things to try this time:

Bouncing on an exercise ball
Listening to calming music
Walking, Sitting or standing instead of lying in the hospital bed
Hypno-birthing/extreme focus technique

Not so much interested in the bath idea once my water has broken.

Any quick pieces of advice would be greatly appreciated! You guys are the best!
 
Top