To make myself feel better, I like to imagine that everyone hoards at least something. Unfortunately, I hoard several somethings. Ribbon is definitely in that category (along with fabric, chairs, mirrors, and lamps - my poor husband).

Can't. Stop. BUYING!

I just love the way ribbon transforms lamp shades, pillows, picture mats and curtains.


Here are some of my picks from a really great trim resource - Renaissance Ribbons.

Plum Taffeta ($2.55 per yard) Love the dot details. There are lots of color options in this style.

I love plaid ($1.15 per yard) for a little boys room or a den.

Red embroidered scroll on linen ($5.35)


There's orange and navy too

Green poppies ($9.05)


Khaki embroidered medallions on linen ($5.35)


Green leaf ($4.95) looks like it belongs in Lauren's living room.


Green Chinese Medallions ($4.35)


Pink Floral ($9.60)


Salmon floral ($5.65)


One of my clients is doing her master bedroom in lavender and grays and I've been so drawn to the color combo lately... Lavender and gray ($2.45)
Blue wide stripes ($3.80)


Lime flowers on mauve ($3.50/yd) - so cute on some simple sold color panels for a little girl's room.


This one, too...
Rust mini-flowers ($1.25/yd)

Other places I often look for trim...

M&J Trimmings
trimfabric.com
L&S (especially for Greek key trim)

Do you have any good secret sources for ribbon?
 
Top