I LOVE floral fabric. Like, really love it.

I know it's not everyone's bag, so I thought I would post some images of vintage or vintage-inspired floral fabrics used in big and small ways in different rooms. It's not always overly feminine.

If you like your florals loud and proud, try using them on some bigger projects, like upholstery, drapes or a skirted table:


Palmer Weiss


Joe Nye


House Beautiful


Kate Spade


domino







Jim Thompson


via Absolutely Beautiful Things



Maybe you're not so bold? How about a floral pillow or two?


style court




domino


Kristen Panitch


style court








domino




lonny

{Psst! I've got yards and yards of floral fabric in my stash that I'll be putting up for sale on my side bar today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.
Post coming soon...}
 
Top