1. Thanks for buying up a lot of my vintage fabrics yesterday. That was awesome and I'll be posting more very soon. So stay tuned and follow me on Twitter for early bird notices.

Photobucket
still have a couple yards left of this awesome vintage Schumacher. The dark color background is a deep plum. yummy.

2. Speaking of fabrics, I love this horizontal striped black and white slubby linen available from Calico Corners. For a subtler approach to my curtains. Price is $36.99/yd.

Photobucket

3. Also, this upholstery grade gray and creamy white ikat is phenomenal. I don't know who makes it. There's a random roll at one of my fabric haunts. Let me know if you want me to pick you up some. Price is $22/yard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4. Does anyone know anything about this china? It think it's pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5. Paloma's kitchen round up was awesome. I think I gasped when I saw this one for the first time. Ohmygoodness. That island.

Photobucket
via Country Style Mag, through La Dolce Vita

6. My latest household product obsession: Mrs. Meyers dryer sheets in Baby Blossom scent. The smell is sooooo good that I actually like doing laundry now... most days.

Photobucket

7. Next, I think this stool at Home Goods would be genius reupholstered in black or charcoal linen. The legs are my favorite part.

Photobucket

8. In fact, they sort of remind me of these awesome pepper mills from IKEA.

Photobucket

9. And finally, a little family update: Life is good, my friends. As much as I love all of you, nothing makes me happier than being a mom to these lovely little lassies.


Grace is my partner in decorating crime and she also loves preschool. Claire turned three on the 16th and cries every day when I drop off Grace at school.

Evie turned three months old yesterday. And you better believe she weighs 17 pounds.

Photobucket

She totally would have polished off Claire's birthday cake if she wasn't stuck in the Bumbo.

That's all. peace out.
 
Top