I had a different post scheduled for this morning, but I had a 'stop the presses' moment when I saw this post from design*sponge pop up in my reader.

HOLY JACKPOT!!

If you thought Vintage Printables was good, you are going to die when you see the New York Public Library Digital Gallery. There are all sorts of beautiful images just begging to be printed off and framed.

I'm strangely obsessed with floor plans. I would love to frame a series of these NYC pre-war building floor plans.


These pages from the Builder's Pocket Book are AMAZING.



Check out this amazing cabinet maker's guide


A cute little bird to add to a gallery wall


I love the colors in this fish print.


Cool engravings of objects in the Empire style


And of course, more botanical prints than you could ever wish to hang.


These floral prints would be wonderful inspiration for a bedroom



I would use the bottom orange portion of this page


And what an amazing series this set would make


Love this floral


and this one


wow, so pretty


{I'm assuming since there is a 'print' button on all these pages, that the images are copyright-free. Please note that there is also an option to purchase the prints, if you want them in larger sizes.}
 
Top