St. Patty's Day is a big holiday in my husband's family. He's part Irish.

I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me to my knowledge, but I love an excuse to celebrate and, obviously I love the color green.

When I was in the hospital having Claire three years ago, I was ready to start pushing at 11:50 pm on March 16. I was so determined to get her out before midnight so that she could have her own special day. I didn't want her to have to share St. Patrick's day festivities and be forced to have a green birthday party every.single.year.

She was born at 11:58 pm on the 16th and now I laugh at that story since Evelyn will have to deal with a Christmas Eve birthday. :)

Anyway, I think we're all happier with a little green thrown into our lives...




Michael Smith via Style Court



Peter Dunham



Mary McDonald

Garden and Gun


desire to inspire
carrier and co
Calico Corners

BHG


Steven Gambrel


Off to make green clover-shaped pancakes for breakfast...
 
Top