Welcome to our newest LGN sponsor: La Plates!

La Plates offers personalized 10" melamine plates, salad/dinner plates, platters, placemats, acrylic trays and ice buckets, cups and napkins, coolers and totes.


Lara Shelton started La Plates in 2008 with the goal of bringing fashionably hip and casual/kid-friendly designs to the table. And I think it's safe to say that she has been wildly successful in reaching that goal. Her monogrammed dinnerware and accessories are so gorgeous and so fun.


Fun dinnerware for outdoor or indoor place settings:






And there are great acrylic trays, for the lucite lover in all of us:



Remember this bag that I posted about in December? La Plates carries it!! I just got mine from La Plates last week, and I have to say that I LOVE it. It is big, but not ridiculously so. I've been using it as a work bag and it is perfect for all my paint decks and fabric samples, a laptop and notepads. It would make a really great diaper bag too. I get all sorts of compliments on it when I'm out and about.


La Plates is kindly offering a set of four custom salad/dinner plates for one lucky LGN reader. To enter, please check out the La Plates site and leave a comment with the style of plate and monogram of your choice.

I'm having a hard time choosing between the clover, Greek key, modern, and squares patterns. And there is something to be said for the solid plate...choices, choices!!


Comments will be closed Sunday, March 14 at midnight.

P.S. the code LGN10 will get readers 10% off all plates, platters & placemats. Thank you, La Plates!
 
Top